Rasam Podi /Powder 200g
Rasam Podi /Powder 200g
- Our pricing includes our regular MRP, special foolproof packaging and express shipping charges for your country.
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Order Homemade Rasam Podi (South Indian Spicy soup powder) and other Traditional Podis Online with Door Delivery across the Globe (Podi means Powder)
Sweet Karam Coffee now delivers Authentic Traditional Homemade Podis prepared Without Onion/Garlic/Any preservatives in the most Traditional way with Leak proof packing for delivery across the Globe
So, at Sweet Karam Coffee, our Rasam Podi (powder) is made with love, those skilled magical hands, our home chefs get it together in the making of the Rasam Powder as passed on by traditions bygone.Order your share of it, take us home, relive those moments when these Podis were just made at home, relish back the on that taste again.
Ingredients: Dhania/Coriander Seed, Toor Dal, Red chilli, Pepper, Jeera/Cumin, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Curry Leaves
How to prepare Rasam Podi:
1) Soak Tamarind (big amla sized) in 1 cup of water & make the liquid extract.
2) In a kadai or bowl, temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli (if more spicy flavour needed).
3) Add Tamarind extract, Rasam Podi, Turmeric powder, Salt, Jaggery (optional), Asafoetida and saute quickly.
4) Boil in medium flame till raw smell goes off.
5) Boil till frothy and switch off the flame.
6) Garnish with Coriander leaves and 2 tsp of ghee.
7) Cover and rest for 30 minutes for best taste.
8) Serve with hot plain rice and potato curry - the best side dish for Rasam !
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Import Fees vary according to the customs regulations of the destination country and Sweet Karam Coffee (global.sweetkaramcoffee.in) will not bear the Import Fees levied on your order by your customs office.
Customs policies vary widely, and some countries don't charge Import Fees for shipments that fall below a minimum value.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the destination country. Customs delays can affect original delivery estimates.
Note: Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a form of identification before releasing a shipment, such as a Passport, Tax ID, etc. Visit our About Customs Regulations for Identity Documents help page for more information.
What are your shipping charges?
- There is no exclusive shipping charges, Our MRP inclusive of express shipping charges, foolproof packaging & regular price.
Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties (hereafter, "Import Fees"), levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. Sweet Karam Coffee will not bear the Import Fees levied on your order by your customs office.
Where do you ship to?
- USA, UK, CANADA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, MIDDLE EAST & EUROPE
When will my order get dispatched?
- Our products are freshly made-to-order. All orders will be dispatched within 48-72 hrs from the time of order
When will my order be delivered?
- Your Order will be delivered within 4 - 7 BUSINESS days FROM THE DISPATCH DATE, depending on your location
How will my order be delivered?
- Order will be delivered via courier partners like DHL & FedEx
What are the Order related communication updates I would receive?
- Once you have given consent to opted-in to our communications (after sign-up), you will receive order status updates in form of both Email and SMS. You will receive status updates upon order Confirmation, Order dispatch & finally Order delivery
How will I get information regarding my order delivery?
- You will get updates about delivery as stated above. You will also receive the AWB No. at the registered email ID using which the tracking can be done. The courier partner will get in touch with you over a call prior to the delivery
What if I am not available during the time of delivery?
- You can reschedule the delivery when you get a call from the courier partner or at the time of delivery. Note: Reschedules are allowed only 2 times, later consignment will be reshipped to the origin
What happens if a wrong address or phone number is provided?
- Please updated the revised phone number/address over mail/call / WhatsApp within 24hrs from the order time. We do not have any control to change any of these details post-dispatch
How can I reach your team?
What is the procedure to cancel my order?
Can I request a Proof Of Delivery (POD)?
- Proof of delivery will be available at your order tracking link of the courier partner (which will be shared to you on email/SMS as part of order dispatch for 72hrs from the delivery time. Beyond 72hrs, POD cannot be provided by us.
How can I reach your team?
Initiating a Refund Request:
- You can reach our CUSTOMER DELIGHT team on WhatsApp / Call on +91 73580 68886. You could also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a refund request. Please share detailed descriptions along with your Order ID when initiating a refund request
- Initiation: You should initiate a refund Damaged product/consignment complaint should be raised within 24hrs from the time of order delivery
- Processing: We will process the refund within 24hrs from the time our Customer Delight representative confirms the refund amount to you. It will take anywhere between 5-7 business days to get the credit in your account.
- Note: All refund requests will be validated by our team and refunds will be issued to the bank account / Credit Card account that was used when placing the order.
Delivery of the order is delayed beyond the given timeline:
- SKC cares to ensure on-time deliveries for your orders. However, we do not have complete control post the dispatch. In case of any delays, we will work with our courier partners to arrange priority delivery.
- Since all our products are freshly made-to-order, shelf life of our products will not be a concern even in case of any delays. If you do happen to face issues with the quality of any products due to delivery delays, please do reach us over one of the above contacts & we assure to get back with a suitable resolution immediately.
Items you have received are damaged:
- We try our best to ensure products are tightly packed. However, given the nature of long transits, it is expected that some sensitive products like Thattai/Murukku may be prone to some minimum level of damages (although they will be perfect in taste! 😊)
- If the damage extent is heavy like breakage of the containers/spillages, we mandatorily request our customers to share a photograph of the damaged product, so that it is easier for us to sort out the damage charges with our courier partners. Based on the evaluation of damages, the refund will be processed by our team.
- Items missed out: In a rare event that we are unable to ship a specific item in your order, our customer delight team member will notify you in advance regarding the missed-out products and ensure the equivalent amount is issued as discount code/refunded.
- Quality Complaint: We do have a stringent QC process in place to ensure every product is shipped with utmost love & hygiene. However, if you do have a quality complaint, please do reach out to our customer delight team on call/WhatsApp/email (refer contact numbers shared above) and help us understand the details of the quality complaint and our team will get back to you with an immediate resolution.
- Foreign contamination: SKC takes any such complaints very seriously. We do not anticipate any such complaints have we have a multi-level QC process & very stringent hygiene policies for preparation of our food products. Inadvertently, if you do observe any contamination, please do help us with a picture of the product. Our team will reach out immediately.
For any further queries please write us at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +91 73580 68886
Very unique taste. Reminds of the hot rasam served in marriage functions
This is my first time buying the rasam podi from Sweet Karam Coffee. I am delighted every day by the taste - reminds me of the time when my grandma used to make rasam during my school days.
Karuvaypillai podi & parupu podi both r not good vathal no salt
We purchased Rasam and sambhar powder and the taste is superb. Just like home made powder. Will purchase more.
Excellent product..but again bit different in flavour and taste from homemade rasam podi...get hold if an orthodox Iyengar Mami who can formulate the exact recipe..on the whole your podi is very good but could be a better..if you can get hold if it..
Warm regards and all best wishes